Saturday, October 20, 2012

The OFF-THE-WALL, BIZARRE, ABSURD, CRITICAL THINKING game

I found myself working a lot on critical thinking, especially with the upper elementary grades. I came a across some good probing questions from a variety of sources, but my challenge was making critical thinking tasks FUN!

In this game, players choose a "Red Riding Hood" card and answer questions about a story.


Upon answering a question, players choose a "Wolf" card and carry out a wacky command. You will need tokens for this game.

 
The question cards can be applied to any book that you're reading with your students. The "Wolf" cards can be used for a variety of other activities. Here are the rules...






Download your copy at my TPT store. I always appreciate your comments, so go ahead and leave me one!

2 comments: